96% Average Client Savings
Home » Tax Relief Blog

5 Ways To Get Out of Tax Problems By Using an IRS Tax Attorney

Submitted by Tax Tiger on Fri, 1/22/2016 - 9:26 pm

Do you owe the IRS money and don’t know what to do? It’s extremely stressful being in this sort of situation and the IRS Tax Lawyers at Tax Tiger want to ease your worries. Hiring a professional tax service to help assist you could be extremely beneficial for you. Trying to figure out how to pay back thousands of dollars to the IRS can be time consuming and honestly unnecessary. With an IRS tax attorney, you will get someone educated in tax law who can take the burden off your back while reducing your tax liabilities.

Red button "TAX HELP" on the keyboard


Amend Yourself

Before looking into getting a professional to assist you with your tax issues, you may want to look into your original tax returns first. There is always a chance there was a minuscule mistake with your deductions and could be worth your time to review. If it is just a small mistake, amending your tax return won’t be difficult and should save you much money in the long run.


Bringing down your liabilities with a professional

If you continue to owe the Internal Revenue Service money, you can always look into creating a payment plan to pay off your tax liabilities. If you owe the IRS thousands and thousands of dollars, getting an IRS tax lawyer to be your guide should be on your agenda. Tax services are meant to deal with the IRS so you don’t have to. They aim to protect you as well as work with the IRS in pursuit of bringing down your liabilities.

If you have decided to go with a service that can help you deal with your back taxes, be sure to ask about these 5 kinds of strategies in case they are beneficial for your current situation:

  1. Monthly payments to the IRS
  2. Partial payment installment agreement
  3. Offer in compromise (reducing a tax liability for less than what you owe)
  4. Not currently collectible which if the IRS agrees, could put a halt to them collecting on your dues for at least a year
  5. Filing a Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy to discharge the liabilities

Whatever way you decide to go, consulting with a tax professional such as Tax Tiger, will be sure to give you the best advice possible. Contact today at 916-393-9085 to learn more about how you can get your tax issues resolved.