The State of MN, Department of Commerce, has created a Debt Settlement Services Statute 332B.03, which has some very odd provisions meant to derail companies providing less than satisfactory debt services, which is a good thing, however, what this law has done is wrap up the regulation of anything and everything debt related into one group of classification.
This MN statute prohibits companies from accepting payments from clients until ALL services have been fulfilled and rendered, and the client’s case closed. Obviously, not too many companies could survive under these conditions, where they invest 8-12 months of work into a client’s case without payment. Therefore, Tax Tiger has made the choice not to operate under the current MN statute, and cannot represent Minnesotans with any tax debt, State or Federal as of current. We are aware that this law is currently before the MN legislature to be amended, and when that transpires, we will gladly be accepting Minnesotans for services in the future.
Kathy Hill, CEO
Tax Tiger Franchising, LLC
HONEST PROFESSIONALS, SOLID RESULTS
- A+ BBB Rating, given by our customers
- 96% is the average savings of our clients
- Helped thousands of customers just like you
- Our team includes Tax Attorneys, Enrolled Agents, Certified Public Accountants, and others with special expertise in the complex, ever-changing tax law field.
WE SPECIALIZE IN
- Release of Wage Garnishments
- Release of Bank Levies
- Tax Reductions
- Audit Representation
- Penalty Abatement
- Many other services